TERMS AND CONDITIONS@2021
- Room hire to be booked and paid for in advance using online booking system. Payment to be made in full using PayPal.
- Bookings will be confirmed by PayPal receipt.
- A Strict 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for bookings that are no longer required. Please note refunds will not be made if cancellation notice is less than 24 hours notice.
- All equipment must be returned to its original location after use.
- Any damage to our equipment must be reported immediately.
- If damage to equipment is deemed to be deliberate then you will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Rehearsal room bookings are two hours minimum.
- Recording is charged on a Day Rate.
- Our pricing is clear and concise. There are no hidden charges. Please check our website for latest prices.
- All of our equipment is PAT tested. If you are using your own equipment, we will need sight of your valid PAT test certificate. We can arrange for this test to be carried out.
- If you are unsure how to use the equipment then please ask one of our team.
( Please refer to conditions 5 & 6 above)
- Dry Hire Equipment must be returned to the Studio in the same condition as it was hired to you. All Equipment is checked and tested before being loaned to customers.
- A deposit may be required for items loaned on Dry Hire. We reserve the right to withhold Deposits if Equipment is not returned on time or is returned damaged. Deposits are payable in advance of the hire period and will be returned once the equipment has been checked over by one of our technicians.
- All of our Equipment is PAT tested. Venues wishing to inspect our PAT test certificate are requested to contact InstruMental Music directly – Customers using the equipment are not responsible for PAT test certificates.
EQUIPMENT HIRE WITH ENGINEER
- PA hire with engineer will require bespoke quotations. Please Contact us for details.
- All hire charges will be listed on the quotation. There are no hidden fees.
- Acceptance of our quotations form a binding contract